If you have previous experience providing care as a care assistant, you can apply for one of our senior care assistant positions.
Benefits of a senior care assistant:
● Competitive pay
● Excellent career progression
● Contracted hours with flexible working
● Supported internal training
● Have a voice to share your ideas to improve and develop the service
● Blue Light Card and National Health Discount Scheme, offering up to 60% off high street names
● Discounts offered by the Blue Light Card
● Employee Assistance Programme with access to medical, financial and emotional support
● Free DBS and free meals on full shift
● Long service bonus
● Pension contributions
● Search senior care jobs and apply online
What qualities does a senior care assistant need?
● A caring nature and desire to make a difference in someone’s life
● Previous experience in a social care setting
● Excellent communication and customer skills
● NVQ3 or above or another professional qualification in care
● The right to work in the UK
● A good level of English – both written and spoken
● Approachable and supportive nature
Senior health care assistant – Main Duties
● Leading and working alongside the health care team
● Providing practical support and care to residents, including personal, emotional & social care as outlined in individual care plans
● Contribute to plans of care that promote an environment conducive to a high standard of care, based on the needs and wishes of residents
● Safe and accurate medication administration
● Supporting, mentoring & developing the health care team
● Be a qualified doctor, nurse, health professional or adult social care professional.
● Work in an eligible health or social care job.
● Work for a UK employer that’s been approved by the Home Office.
● Have a ‘certificate of sponsorship’ from your employer with information about the role you’ve been offered in the UK.
On average we can expect a minimum band 5.5 for UK courses, with band 6.5+ for the top few universities. Please note that different courses at a same university can have different IELTS requirements.